French Quarter Tour – Stroll With a Local in New Orleans, LA
GREAT first tour! Designed to be an introduction to New Orleans with history and fun facts aplenty. This is what we would do with our friends and family. We’ll show you:
- Cafe du Monde
- Jackson Square
- St. Louis Cathedral
- French Market
- Ursulines Convent
- Royal Street
- William Faulkner House
- Tennessee Williams House
We introduce these locations from street level and briefly enter a historic bar for the purpose of procuring adult beverages when the group is thirsty and also quickly stop by a candy shop for a sample.
800 Decatur, next to Café du Monde, by the benches under the tree.
Friday, Saturday and Monday – 11AM, 2PM and 5PM
Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 11AM
* can be scheduled privately
$24.99 per person
- Please provide us with a valid cell # so in the event of changes, we can contact you
- International travelers – WhatsApp # 504-975-4386
- Mobility impaired – be aware the historic streets of the French Quarter and Garden District are notoriously uneven and present challenges. Our tours measure 1 – 1.5 miles in length.
- DON’T TRUST THE STREETCAR to deliver you to the tour on time, enjoy it afterwards when time is not an issue. It’s the most charming, historic and UNRELIABLE form of transportation on the planet. Call United cabs 504 522-9771 or use Lyft or Uber